06 Oct Three Piece Can Making Process
1. Cut the coils into rectangular sheets of appropriate size for the format to be manufactured.
2. Application of external decoration (if applicable)
3. Application of interior and/or exterior varnishes
4. Longitudinal cutting of the leaves into bands or primary cutting and transverse cutting of the bands into rectangular unit portions or secondary cutting.
5. Formation of a cylinder.
6. Electric welding of said cylinder with the use of copper wire.
7. Interior and exterior repainting of the welding seam.
8. Bordering or formation of transverse rings (ribs) on the body to give it greater radial resistance.
9. Formation of tabs at both ends of the cylinder (essential for the subsequent placement of the lids).
10. Placement of lids using the double closing system.