29 Aug Problems that may appear in the application of electrostatic powder
1. Insufficient powder application, may be caused by insufficient high voltage. To correct this, the powder charging current can be increased.
2. Excessive powder application, may be caused by excessive high voltage. To correct this, the powder charging current can be reduced.
3. Stuck application head electrode, in this case, the electrode must be cleaned.
4. Empty powder container, to solve this, you need to refill the powder in the container.
5. Bent dust duct, the bent duct must be replaced with a new one.
6. Defective swing fork sensor, defective sensor needs to be checked, adjusted or replaced.
7. Old powder, to correct it, it must be filled with new powder.
8. Internal suction too strong, the effect of the injector must be checked and the internal suction reduced if necessary.