29 Jul Guidelines to follow to get an adequate seaming
1. Verify that the assembled closing mandrels and rollers are appropriate for the type of container to be closed.
2. Check that the chucks and rollers are in good condition, without breaks, wear or other damage.
3. Make sure the machine is adjusted correctly in terms of container height and platen pressure.
4. Verify that the rollers are in the same horizontal plane and that they do not touch the lip of the mandrel, maintaining the necessary play both vertically and horizontally.
5. Control the quality of closures according to the quality control plan and closure specifications.
6. Have qualified personnel for the adjustment, maintenance and control of the seamers and their tools.
7. React immediately and correct any deviation detected during the closing process.